Pulp and Paper
Are you a specialty chemical formulator serving the pulp and paper market? If so, FlexiSolv® products may be the solution to improving the performance of your fiber processing chemistries.
- Press felt cleaning and conditioning
- Wire press cleaning
- Pulp deinking
- Sludge dewatering
- Non-caustic, near neutral pH
- Biodegradable (1)
- Non-flammable (2)
- Mild odor
- Strong solvency power
- Non-HAP (3) / Non-ODS (4)
- Extended press felt life
- Lengthened fabric maintenance cycle
- Improved fabric porosity
- Increased line speed and productivity
- Improved ink and oils extraction
- Reduced damage to paper fibers
(1) According to OECD definition, using empirical data, and results from EPI Suite™ modeling software.
(2) According to Chapter 2.6 of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS).
(3) Not a Hazardous Air Pollutant (U.S. Clean Air Act)
(4) Reference: UNEP - The Montreal Protocol on Substances That Deplete the Ozone Layer.